Thursday, March 5, 2009

Horseshoe

Sorry i haven't posted in awhile. It's not like anyone's actualy gonna see this blog besides StrummedPick. He's the only one that knows about this blog that has a google account to see it. I REALLY need to know how to open it publicly. But anyways, I'm SOOOOO excited!!! This weekend I'm going to Horseshoe with my friend and my family and Horseshoe is a place where they have skiing, tubing and REALLY nice rooms. My family's getting a loft suite. It's got a SPIRAL STAIRCASE up to a loft!!!!! Unfort. my parents get that room and then me and my friend get the room that's connected to a lower room. My brother gets the lower room. But at least me and my friend get our own bathroom. But I hope it snows and doesn't rain because me, my friend and my dad are supposed to ski there and my brother's supposed to tube. Me and my friend are gonna tube too. But the hills there are AWESOME!!! THEY"VE GOT A HALFPIPE!! OH YEAH!

2 comments:

  1. I'll Tell YOU HOW! Time for a lecture.
    ok.So you go to your dashboard. Then you click settings.
    once you get to settings it takes you to the basics.
    At the top of the screen it says basics,publishing,formatting,comments
    archiving,site feed ,email,Open I.D. And perissions. Go to permissions.
    go to the place where is says blog readers. choose ANYBODY!
    Now does that help?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya I know it is on Anybody and it won't work! Still nobody can see it exept you!!!!

    ReplyDelete