Thursday, February 12, 2009

OWWWWWWWWWWW

Yesterday we started Swing Dancing in school. It was AWESOME, until I twisted my ankle. :-( I was sooooooooo mad. But it'll be better soon. I'll be fine to go to Talismen with my school's Ski Club tommorow! Yay! We get to go on a big coach bus on the way there. I remember I went on a coach bus to Quebec last year. It was SO cool. The Grade 6's had a bus which was red with a puma (oh yeah) and the Grade 8's had to ride on a plain purple bus (ha ha) But it was SO cool. The seats were like those comfy airplane seats with two seperate seats next to each other and then every maybe 4 rows back there was a dvd player above. I remember on the way to Quebec last year I fell asleep for 3 hours hout of 10 and on the way back I slept for 7 hours out of 10 lol. The only times I woke up was for eating breaks. Oh ya and for a bit at the beginning I watched a bit of I Am Legend. Then I fell asleep halfway through the movie ok sorry the writng's a little weird right now but I don't know what happend. OH well. whatevs.

No comments:

Post a Comment