Thursday, February 12, 2009

Talismen

I'm SOOOOOOOOOOO physched for Talismen!!!! I can't wait. The only part I don't like is that I have to get up at 6 am! :-(. We have to be there at like 7 10! School normally starts at like 8 30! Oh well. Once I get up there it'll be worth it. Everyone that I know that's been there says it was AWESOME. A BIG step from Chicopee but I'm exited because I've been skiing for 3 years and I still LUV Chicopee but I've never really been anywhere other then Chicopee and Caledon. Caledon's AWESOME. I love it at Caledon. It's a private club about an 1 away from my house. Anyways. As soon as I get back from Talismen I have to go right up to Chicopee! It's with my youth group. I have to go up there meet my friends in there for supper and then go skiing. Then we go back to the church, tackle each other in the snow an then go inside for the sleepover at the church. My friend and I are bring A LOT of flashlights.

No comments:

Post a Comment